“I HELP PEOPLE TO THINK DIFFERENTLY, CHALLENGE CONVENTION, UNLOCK THEIR INNER GENIUS AND IGNITE CHANGE IN THEIR WORK AND PERSONAL LIVES.” - Dennis Hodges
Dennis is a creative catalyst - or creatalyst - injecting creative thinking into companies, organizations and individuals. Dennis believes that we are all creative and we’ve simply lost touch with this side of our lives. His mission is to help us get it back and use it. He is an expert at teaching others how to look at work and life from a different perspective.
His high-energy talks and workshops draw from his diverse life experiences as an award-winning photographer who exhibits globally and his career as a marketing strategist, leading marketing, sales and customer engagement strategies for more than 30 years for Fortune 500 companies in the US and Europe. His work combines art with strategy with creative thinking – and it works!
His talks and workshops get participants to think about their work and personal lives differently, more creatively, more expansively. All keynote attendees leave the room with gems of ideas to help them move their work forward and workshop participants leave the session with actionable ideas in hand.
Dennis is a skilled storyteller who’s warm and personable with a good sense of humor in all settings. He loves to engage with his audience and enjoys socializing with them to further exchange ideas.
Some of the great people dennis has Worked with
- TEDx Danubia (Budapest, Hungary)
- International Conference on Thinking (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Kansas University Educator's Conference (Kansas, USA)
- CTAM Europe EuroSummit (Barcelona, Spain)
- Oklahoma A+ Schools Spring Conference (Oklahoma, USA)
- Think Big (Warsaw, Poland)
- "Fast Forward" Executive Training (Liberty Global, Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Promax BDA, London, UK
- "Summer Training" (Sand Cherry Associates, Colorado, USA)
- EMEA Sales and Marketing Team Training (NBC Universal, London, UK)